This gallery contains 1 photo.
Men are the simplest people on earth. Contrary to women who are the more complicated species (in my opinion), or would likely to have the tendency to complicate things.
Men are easy to read. They are so transparent. If they’re not. I guess I would doubt it. You just need to prove to them that you love and adore them 100% and only them. And they’ll be contended like a King.
Luckily, I’d like to think that I’ve found mine years ago. I lost him somehow, for some reason or another. And now the same man has found me.
I’d like to say that it was meant to be. We were meant to be. Love is sweeter the second time around. Love is boundless. Love is sweet. Love is happiness. and sadness and all that comes in between.
Courtesy of: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62140333/believe-in-love-again-typography-art
I think I will fall in love with him on the third time, on the fourth time, on the fifth time of forever. He is one of God’s gift to me. And I have accepted this gift from God with all my heart, mind, body and soul.
Whatever happens after this, I do not care. Life itself has always been a risk. And I’d rather love and lost than not love at all.
Lately, I said this out of nowhere:
“Once you found someone who made you smile, laugh, worry, cry, miss, ache, want, crave, funny, care, wait, angry, hungry, thirsty, crazy, happy, contented. Cherish the person. It can only be love.”
I am with all my might to pray and at the same time do my share to make it forever. Having him back, after so many years, is amazingly a living definition of what true love might be all about…nothing beautiful can ever be too late.
Love life and life will always love you back. Stay happy. Regardless of the situation. Everyday. Be happy. Like love, it is a choice. It is a decision. It always has been. Most importantly. Life is short. Stay In Love… =)
This gallery contains 2 photos.
No Longer A Maybe
Like a knight in shining armor,
You rescued me from a faux prince,
Seduced me with your clarity,
Glared me with your transparency.
Amazed me with your sincerity.
How love is defined by you and me,
Is something we both disagree,
You laid your best plans feeling free,
Dedicating a little garden for me,
In a vast land for all the world to see.
Through the years I never thought,
That old love can still be new,
I am your prettiest ace,
And you asked to be my king,
I am your end and I’m your beginning.
You started wishing and dreaming,
Thinking and hoping there is always a way,
Meet our ends without blinking,
No buts and ifs, we are here to stay.
At the end of the day,
I can finally say,
I’m okay with who I am,
Please God, permit me to stay this way…
A home isn’t a place but a person,
And I am note yet home,
I now know why none worked out before.
No longer a maybe,
I am so sure,
I will not run out of patience,
Till I find what my soul is longing for.
THE GUY IN BLUE
Once there was a guy, he is in blue
So blue it reflects in his eyes
Through words that aren’t spoken
Such sadness I felt was true
Is it transcendental
And poignant to know him
To search for the crowd for him
How like a bird search for its mate?
Has gone high and create
A deep longing in its soul
To discover in the end its toll
Like the dexterity of poets
They coat them with honey
Ponderously they recuperate
They hide the pain with money
What will he become?
If he stop and pause at the sight of something gray?
Instead of not stopping and pausing
And push through despite of a puzzle-like trail
The girl in pink is welcoming
There’s a spark of love in her pupils
But the guy in blue stood still
He didn’t stop her and just let her pass by swinging
When chased by another
He was bluer all over
When will he learn and extol
How much love her ageless soul can soar
Second chances We live by our bones
When are we breathing?
If We can no longer hold
A woman’s funny bone
When are We taking chances?
When the world is already cold?
When are We to realize?
Of something so sublime?
That there is nothing ever sweeter,
Than the love of a faithful heart can hold…
I felt this so worthy to share… caring messages from my college bff and soul buddy… (during one of my struggles)…
“Life is all about risks. If you’re the type of person who doesn’t take risks, you lose all opportunities life has to offer you. You get stuck. And you’ll never know if you won’t give it a try. And you’ll regret more, later in your life…
… Bottom line is, gauge if the person is worth the risk. More so, if he is worth the pain (which a few is anticipating). If he is? then you have to go for it girl! We are here to back you up. Life is too short, treat each day as if it’s your last. Strive to stay happy!”
Photo courtesy of: http://animatedgifimages.weebly.com/3/post/2013/01/but-if-you-never-try-youll-never-know.htmlhttp://animatedgifimages.weebly.com/3/post/2013/01/but-if-you-never-try-youll-never-know.html
I wish a veteran blogger would write something like this. As you see, I’m a newbie in the blogging world though I’d still be willing to spill my take on this.
Being a writer or a blogger is a career very akin to being a celebrity or an artist or a famous chef who owns that snug restaurant in this jam packed avenue every Friday nights, or an artist, a sculptor, a painter perhaps, or a musician, a dancer or a singer.
Those people who were soulfully inclined in the arts. They are the most expressive people on earth, they express their emotions (good and bad) through their music, it is basically their craft, their special recipes and for writers, in their stories. They are the most creative creatures in the world, they can make an interesting twist to a staple food, give life to a dance, bring magic onstage.
They create poems directly from their minds, more so from their hearts. Explicitly putting into words feelings that were felt, long ago or just recently.
I’ve read an article that writers fetch their plots during deepest sadness or bliss. Poems were born out of extreme dolefulness or jubilation. I experience that and can attest to that.
You must not be surprised that they’re also the moodiest people who have lived in this world, they are so transparent, they do not have time to hide it and it reflects in what they do passionately.
The complexity of their character is so unique though you will discover that they also hold fervor in all those things that are free.. Witnessing a sunset, capturing a rainbow, seeing a butterfly, looking up to an odd looking tree in the middle of a forest that looked like the hero in a movie where spotlights were focused on without you realizing that it is the sun instilling its rays through the leaves softly dancing with the beat orchestrated by the fleeting wind.
Mindfully, you need not be afraid to fall in love with them. The world was a better place because of them.
Interpreting its’ beauty in their varying unique ways. Here are some basic (funny) reasons why:
1.Since blogging requires actual encounters, you might be lucky enough to be tagged along during one of their trips.
2. They love life and so life loved them back. You will eventually be closer to nature, because they usually are. Some I’ve known get their energies by walking barefoot and feeling the cold moist of morning dew in that vast field of grass. You might also find them getting their energies from the trees (I do).
3. You will be mesmerized by how one was able to discover that super sumptuous pasta in that secluded corner of Los Banos.
4. Their interest in varying cuisines is limitless, you will be able to try a new menu from time to time and if you’re luckier, said menu might be cooked and prepared by themselves adding a special personalized touch, and you’ll see yourself burping and smiling after finishing that sumptuous meal which one (like me) would named “papa’s morcon”.
5. You will not get bored if you run out of stories because that is something they will not run out of.
6.If you’re the type who loves watching stage plays or Broadway hits, they would be honored to accompany you. Or if you like to rock, they will also be there because one loves Aerosmith and apparently, they’re rockers too! Hard core that is!
7. Their independence will surprise you. They can travel alone and go to the remotest places and discover beautiful and extra-ordinary stuff that are too ordinary to a normal person and then they will even have a bagful goodies only meant for you.
8. If your lazy to read? Don’t fret. They have read all those famous stories already and might have enumerated to you the highlights and lessons that were imparted to them.
9. Since they took photos of their travels to document them, their visit to some museums, their beach scenes, their gastronomic adventures, surely they have chosen the appropriate wardrobes so as to look their best during travel, isn’t it cool to have a pretty, cool, flamboyant, grinning girl inside your arms in a postcard like photo that you can frame and display in your headboard?
10. As a blogger, of course they are well versed of the different cultures all over the world, they are very flexible because travel bloggers knows how to get along with strangers to truly enjoy their time in a place where they are still a stranger, and they might be perfectly fit with your own culture, because before you know it, she already studied what have you been practicing as a child.
11. Since they are exposed to the arts, not only in their own country, but arts from different countries, who knows, they can do belly dancing in front of you one of these days? Isn’t it sexy?
12. How about the movie world? They might have watched this film which happens to be your favorite and as a blogger, watching the film themselves, their eyes captured something that you didn’t and discovered a tiny beckoning place just after Taft Avenue and you just found yourself exploring it already with them. Isn’t it so adventurous?
Well, if you are a home buddy and would rather curl up in your bed the whole day on a Sunday, no worries, they could do that as well, and if you feel like sleeping the whole day, feeling lazy, they could also get away with that as long as they brought with them that half-finished book they just started reading a week ago.. or a small notebook and pen to promptly jot down ideas popping up in their minds.
I am pretty sure, my fellow bloggers would be able to think of more reasons than I did. However, I still wonder why most of them (or us) are still single? =)