Train your eyes to see the beauty in every little thing.
I am posting these photos to express my fondness that despite of what’s going on in this world, there are different ways to see it and the better attitude to absorb it. Please do check them out! =)
True enough, we all know that 2020 hadn’t been that good to most of us. But since we were given the right to choose, what would be our choice? To sulk? To absorb all the negativities knowing its’ effect in our body and soul, or to look away from it? And be grateful for all that we are, what we have, what we do not have, what this experience can make out of us when we become our best versions.
Sending love and prayers via these photos (I found them very cute and creative) to you guys wherever you are in this world. Please always remember to practice safety protocols. And hold fast to that hope that better days are yet to come.
It is indeed a little different, a little sad too, still, I am wishing Happy Christmas to all and praying that whatever the New Year will bring, we can all revert and face each new day with love in our hearts. With the comfort of knowing that there is a God who truly cares for us.
Let’s just keep moving forward! =) These are just setbacks, let’s not let them derail us and lose our focus! Cheers to 2021! =)
Since this pandemic has started, I have listed “To dos” while on Quarantine.
However, I must be transparent that news everywhere is already getting into me. until I read these reminders from my cousin.
This is the best one I’ve read so far and thought of worthy to be shared.
RECOMMENDATIONS from the College of Psychology:
1. ISOLATE YOURSELF FROM NEWS about the virus. (Everything we need to know, we already know)
2. DON’T LOOK FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION on the Internet, it would WEAKEN YOUR MENTAL STATE and could cause somatization. Avoid sending chains and fatalistic messages. Some people don’t have the same mental strength as you (Instead of helping you, you could activate pathologies such as depression).
3. If possible, LISTEN TO MUSIC at home at a pleasant volume.
4. LOOK FOR BOARD GAMES to entertain children, tell stories and future plans.
5. MAINTAIN DISCIPLINE in the home by washing your hands, putting up a sign or alarm for everyone in the house.
6. YOUR POSITIVE MOOD WILL HELP PROTECT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, while negative thoughts have been shown to depress your immune system and make it weak against viruses.
7. Most importantly, FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT THIS WILL PASS and that the universe and a higher being called GOD IS A UNIVERSE OF LOVE and not punishment.